Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When patients are looking for a new dental office, they have numerous questions about what to expect. Please browse some of our frequently asked questions and see some of the answers to the most common ones. If you do not see your question listed here, just give us a call and we will happily answer any questions you may have about our office.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do I need x-rays?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- Do you treat root canals?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Is cosmetic dentistry expensive?
- What are veneers?
- What can be fixed with a dental bridge?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?
- What is GLO™ Science Teeth Whitening?
- How can I prevent complications following oral surgery?
- How have dentures become more modern through the years?
- What can be fixed with a dental crown?
- My old dentures are uncomfortable and always slip. What makes your dentures different?
- What happens if I put off a root canal?
- Can dental implants crack like teeth?
- How do I maintain my dental implants?