If you’re not happy with the way your teeth look, you may have assumed that braces are out of the question. After all, not many adults or older teens are willing to have traditional metal braces on their teeth for several years. But adults are choosing orthodontics in Monroe Township, NJ more than ever using the proven Invisalign system.
Here’s what to know if you’re considering straightening your smile without metal!
Invisalign Is Discreet and Convenient
Since you’d rather not field numerous comments about your mouth while fixing your smile, an “invisible” clear aligner system is invaluable for your busy life. Invisalign clear aligner trays are undetectable, giving you a distraction-free smile.
Invisalign clear aligner trays are also removable, so you don’t have to worry about changing what you eat or brushing around brackets. You won’t have frequent adjustments as with fixed metal braces, and your treatment time with be shorter.
Invisalign Can Fix Most Cosmetic Issues
The Invisalign clear aligner system can fix all these problems:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Overbite, underbite, or crossbite
- Protruding teeth
What to Expect with Invisalign
Orthodontics for adults is a much different experience than traditional braces. Invisalign clear aligners are the most popular choice for a good reason – the fast, proven method of moving teeth is easy and effective.
- After your dentist determines that you’re a good candidate, customized Invisalign aligner trays will be created from impressions of your mouth.
- When you get your aligners, your dentist will discuss how to use them and give you a supply of trays, which each move your teeth further in the right direction.
- You’ll change the trays as directed, removing them to eat, brush, and floss.
- You’ll have periodic dental office visits to check your progress.
If you’re considering orthodontics in Monroe Township, NJ, it’s time to give us a call. We’ll give you a thorough exam and discuss the options for getting the smile you always wanted.