Welcome back! We look forward to seeing your smile!
At Monroe Dental Arts, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority! We want to reassure you that our dental office’s cleanliness and sanitation have always exceeded the required standards to prevent the spread of any illness.
Here are extra steps we are taking to make every visit safer and do not hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns!
- To maintain social distancing and infection control, we will reduce the number of patients in the practice each day.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If you require an escort, we ask that they remain in their vehicle to reduce the number of people in the office. If space allows, then the escort may stay in the waiting room. For parents/guardians with children, special accommodations to allow one family per time frame will be allowed in the office.
- Please wear a mask in office common areas – those when you enter and leave.
- Our staff will wear protective equipment such as gloves, masks, safety glasses, and gowns for everyone’s safety. The front office staff will also wear masks.
- Our staff will disinfect common areas of the dental office between each patient.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival and you will have to sign a consent form for treatment.
- Please brush your teeth before you arrive at the dental office.
- We will request that you rinse with mouthwash before beginning treatment.
- We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you soon!