How can we help you?
When patients are looking for a new dental office, they have numerous questions about what to expect. Please browse some of our frequently asked questions and see some of the answers to the most common ones. If you do not see your question listed here, just give us a call and we will happily answer any questions you may have about our office.
As with any treatment, the cost depends largely on your unique case. It may surprise you to hear, however, that cosmetic dentistry is more effective, more natural-looking, and more affordable than ever. Some cosmetic dental treatments are available to make small changes to the appearance of your smile without breaking the bank.
Cosmetic Dental Services in 08831
- Cosmetic dental bonding – Uses the same white composite material that we use to fill cavities. It comes in a wide variety of shades to match your existing teeth and can fill in small gaps, make repairs to chips, and correct misshapen teeth. It is strong and seals your teeth, keeping out decay. Bonding is also considered a non-invasive treatment because we preserve your tooth structure and simply add to your tooth to improve the appearance.
- Professional teeth whitening – If you have tried over-the-counter whitening methods, you know how frustrating they can be. Strips that slip off your teeth and bulky trays that are difficult to use do not always produce the best results. Professional teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental treatment that is both affordable and effective. We create custom trays so that you achieve the best results with the fewest side effects.
Call Our Monroe Township Office Today
We offer cosmetic dentistry evaluations. Call our office today to learn how we can create the smile of your dreams.
Dental emergencies can be painful and scary, and maybe not the best time to sit and ponder. If you think you might be experiencing an emergency, don't waste any time—give us a call right away.
At Monroe Dental Arts, Dr. Har Simran K. Virdee and her dedicated dental team can help you determine if you need to see us right away and how to handle your situation until you can see us.
Is It a Dental Emergency?
Certain dental emergencies are considerate enough to announce their presence via excruciating pain, swelling, or bleeding. Anytime you experience a dental issue that is highly unusual, please let us know immediately.
Other dental emergencies, while annoying, can wait until the next available dental appointment. Knowing which is which can save you time and money.
Come See Us ASAP If:
- Gums will not stop bleeding
- Knocked-out or broken tooth
- Injury to jaw or mouth
- Painful tooth pain
- Unusual tooth sensitivity
Dental emergencies often need immediate medical attention—often within a certain timeframe. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call your emergency dentist in Monroe Township, NJ, today so we can try to see you the same day.
Dental problems can readily bloom into complicated and severe situations, which is why routine dental check-ups and exams are part of our preventive dentistry solution. The more often your neighborhood dentist can see you, the better chances we have of avoiding a dental emergency.